Many financial institutions have sufficient resources to manage compliance and related regulatory functions. Unfortunately, changing regulatory expectations, personnel turnover and bank expansion lead to gaps that third parties like Bequeaith Banking Solutions can serve temporarily or on a longer term basis. In other situations it is just cost effective to utilize a third party to accomplish an important support or oversight task.
Whether you need help with compliance, credit monitoring or regulatory resolution, we can help. We offer a high-level skills set at a great price point and have a vested interest in this banking industry.
Our services include:
• Regulatory Compliance
• Routine, scheduled testing of functional compliance areas
• Serving as an off-site resource to update line personnel with current best practices
• Formal training for targeted areas of the bank, including:
• Residential lending, deposit/operations, fair lending, etc.
• Customized Virtual Compliance Officer resource
• Bank Secrecy Act / Anti-Money Laundering
• Formal independent testing as outlined in the Interagency Examination Manual
• Specific consultation on targeted issues such as regulatory actions
• Formal training for each area of the institution
• Credit Management
• Ongoing routine monitoring of large loan relationships
• Specific issue consulting
• ALLL consultation
• Management Services
• Due diligence acquisition support
• Management studies
• Regulatory action support and administration
• Expert witness litigation support
If your primary support need is an off-site experienced regulatory resource and your on-site needs are limited, we can serve you economically regardless of your location. Give us a call at (913) 663-1170 or email us at
to see if we can better help you.
Check out our current Newsletter to learn more about our Virtual Compliance Officer resource!